Commercial Finance Director
Are you looking for an exciting commercial finance leadership role? Perhaps you are in a large corporate with divisional responsibilities but want to move to being the number one in finance of a large SME with growth plans? Do you have an out-going and positive nature that allows you to build strong relationships?
We have been retained by an exciting international staffing and consultancy service business in helping them secure a new Finance Director to manage the finance and operations functions. Our client works with impressive enterprise firms in helping them manage their projects by supplying contract and permanent talent from their network.
Our client has grown tremendously over the last few years and is in a strong position to further develop further because of their healthy financial position, impressive leadership team and strong business foundations.
The is a brilliant role for someone wanting a creative, commercial and operational position. Yes, this individual will manage finance from a company secretary and legal perspective but the firm have a strong number two in finance. Therefore, this role will be very broad and will help to win business by providing support on pricing, pitching and analysis to improve margins and drive business growth.
- Responsible for all the finance, accounting and management across the business
- Manage HR, IT, Compliance and operations functions of the business
- Develop and manage a brilliant team and culture
- Work with budget holders across the business and partner them as they manage their divisions
- Build up very strong relationships with advisers and the investors
- Financial due diligence and integration of any acquisitions
- Make strategic decisions on the board with the CEO and Chairman
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with 5+ years in industry
- Able to influence and develop a team effectively
- Experience in recruitment, RPO, MSP, consulting or contracting business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Constant high-achiever