Commercial Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £37,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:12|
Commercial Financial Analyst
The business is a leading global consultancy. Their experts work with clients to identify, deliver and sustain improvement opportunities across their specialism. The teams work across all industries and regions, combining unrivaled expertise and industry experience with a unique blend of intellectual capital and technology - a powerful mix that delivers outstanding results.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Planning, Analysis & Treasury this role is key in the rapid growth of the company with high exposure to the senior management team.
- Support the FP&A team in providing financial insight, analysis and guidance on performance.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure accurate costings and pricing of proposals.
- Preparation of key performance measures, including staff, contractor and utilisation projections.
- WIP management and monthly revenue reporting.
- Working with senior sales staff and supporting them with bids of new projects.
- Help identify and monitor different swing factors.
- Review and identify financial implications of contract issues.
- Prepare monthly management reporting and revenue.
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to present information.
- Degree qualified with a desire to obtain further accounting qualifications (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Formidable energy and drive, able to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive individual, someone able to take the initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate complex financial information to non-financial colleagues.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing financial models.
- Experience producing financial analytics.
- Knowledge of project accounting and WIP management.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's