German Speaking Commercial and Legal Consultant
|Job Title:||German Speaking Commercial and Legal Consultant|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2018 13:00|
Are you looking for a career with an established global business? Are you a Contracts Manager who has a commercial outlook? Are you confident with the German language?
This brand-new Commercial and Legal Consultant position for an international recruitment company is where your search ends! They are a fast-growing business, specialising in the technology and life sciences sector. With offices across Europe and the US, this company highly values all their staff and is proactive in ensuring everyone is satisfied in their career.
The Contracts Manager will be active in the UK and German market, and therefore strong German language skills is essential. Being the right-hand to the Head of Legal, the Commercial and Legal Consultant will get involved in all aspects from reviewing contracts through to dispute resolution.
- Review and amend contracts and terms of business
- Provide commercial advice and highlight any areas of risk
- Negotiate with relevant client stakeholders through to conclusion
- Dispute resolution
- Maintain and keep accurate records of contractual agreements, ensuring compliance
- Assist in negotiations for non-standard terms of business
- Excellent German language skills
- Prior commercial contracts experience
- Excellent knowledge of German commercial contract law
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Prior recruitment sector experience would be ideal
- Ideally have a law degree and/or LPC
Please note that this role will require travelling to Germany for a couple nights per month.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Compliance and Legal / In-house Solicitor
£45,000 - £60,000
Commercial Manager (12 months)
£250 - £350 / day
Contracts and Compliance Coordinator
City of London
£23,000 - £27,000
£20,000 - £24,000
Medical Compliance Officer
£20,000 - £26,000