Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
|Job Title:||Chief Technology Officer (CTO)|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £150,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:31|
Are you a commercially focused Chief Technology Officer operating within a hyper growth focussed international company? How does the opportunity to lead in the global expansion of an established recruitment brand from technological standpoint sound to you?
Over the past 10 years my client has developed into a leading human capital specialist business, with numerous international offices across Europe, US and APAC, they work with a range of clients covering a wide range of industries within the recruitment sector.
The business is now at a key stage of its evolution, having grown significantly in recent years via PE investment they are looking to invest further into its international footprint and now require a strong and experienced leader to manage projects and develop their internal IT infrastructure.
The key components of the role include;
- Create and oversee the implementation of a technological strategic plan for the business on a global scale
- Be the standard bearer for the innovative use of technology to push our clients commercial performance to the next level
- Oversea the effective transition of my client’s IT system to a fully functioning cloud based environment
- Strategic collaborate with business heads to ensure specific business plans are developed and supported; roll out and support new propositions, ensure the business has suitable infrastructure
Operations & Technology
- Identify new efficiency opportunities across the business and project manage the delivery – including process change, workflow solutions etc
- Manage global technology support with the ultimate aim of bringing all IT support and infrastructure inhouse
- Define new software and infrastructure requirements to align with the long term strategic aims my client
- Strong experience in a technology focus leadership role in a professional services firm (ideally exec search or consulting business)
- Proven ability to deliver an agenda to board level directors and senior managers
- Strong IT skills, excellent understanding of software and hardware issues
- Well rounded project management skills, excellent appreciation of technology and workflow solutions
A forward thinking attitude and mindset, true team player with excellent relationship building skills.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's