Chief Operating Officer
Have you worked in a growing and changing recruitment environment as a business leading Operational professional?
Do you have the character to work in a market-leading recruitment firm?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chief Operational Officer to join a boutique, highly successful staffing group. In this role, you would be helping to guide the business both operationally and strategically to define the path and evolve the company in the next stage of their journey. This business has seriously aggressive growth plans and this will be a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual.
The business has continually grown over the past few years and this upward trajectory is set to continue, this is the perfect time for a COO to take the operational reigns and accelerate this growth. This opportunity would be well-suited to somebody who enjoys being both very hands-on and strategic, and this would involve a broad range of opportunities with the desired outcome developing a business to be ahead of the curve and not on it. With the business already operating significantly above the industry average, this is an opportunity to jump at.
The business is looking for a committed, energetic individual who has strong leadership capability. The successful individual will have to be hands-on and will need a hunger to help the business grow over the next 5 years.
This individual must be comfortable creating their own strategy and running projects from start to finish without close management.
- Ensure the business delivers on client projects by guaranteeing that the team are supported to do so
- Lead the HR, Admin, IT, Operations and Compliance functions
- Ensure that best practice systems and processes are in place (including internal and external data sources, HR policies) and that technology is adopted effectively
- Drive improvements across the business
- Build upon an exceptional place to work including development, environment, engagement, culture
- Identify commercial opportunities for growth of the organisation
- Manage overseas expansion and the complexity it brings
Ideal COO specification:
- It is crucial you have experience in managing and developing high-performing teams
- Be very detail focused with a strong work ethic
- You must be highly professional and commercial with the ability to multi-task
- You will be obsessive about client and candidate experience
- A key driver in developing business culture aligned with company targets
- It is important you have prior experience as COO or Operations Director
- Prior knowledge of the executive search or recruitment is essential
- International experience in a growing business
- Managed teams of 5+