Chief Marketing Officer - Technology Recruitment
|Job title:||Chief Marketing Officer - Technology Recruitment|
|Salary:||$120000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Newman|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Chief Marketing Officer - Technology Recruitment Sector
The opportunity will see you lead all marketing activities for a global technology recruitment business. Our client has got quite the trophy cabinet with over 25 awards achieved for service within the sector and best places to work! The role will see based from their East Coast HQ and ensure that their innovative approach to contracting or the considerable work they do with under privileged youth is known about! Be part of this exciting journey by reaching out to Matt Newman or call him on 646 751 8614
The role you will play!
The Plan and Projects!
- Responsible for ensuring that the business, as well as each office and business unit have an annual marketing plan.
- Present proposals to the Board for all key projects/costs and ensure each project is managed effectively, on budget and to the agreed deadline.
- Put in please a process for the ongoing review of the Brand to ensure that it remains fresh and relevant in each marketplace.
To sum it up!
- Responsible for the activities of the Marketing function.
- Maintaining high departmental standards, with the proactive management of issues and varying priorities.
- Capable of performing all departmental roles and functions if called upon to do so.
- Building communities with our existing customer base to promote repeat and referral business.
- Promoting the business to new customers, targeting appropriate groups with a compelling message demonstrating our capability.
- Establishing the employee brand of choice driving attraction and retention with collateral that highlights everything great about working at the respective locations.
- Unify branding making sure all brands align in all territories.
Let’s hear about your experience!
- Will have ideally worked in a similar capacity at another recruitment business which provided contract services.
- Hands-on involvement within a marketing function.
- Proven experience in preparing budgets and management of spending
- Will have capable leadership skills and have some experience in managing a Marketing team.
- Instilling a culture of good time keeping, high standards and a quality approach in all things
- Knowledge of recruitment industry.
- Experience of maintaining and developing relationships with external bodies.
- Will have analysed ROI and reported to senior management.
- IT literate in Microsoft environment (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The good bits!!
- Market leading training and development plans – Your career is a two-way street not just take but crucial to give back to your own journey.
- Your health and happiness – 41K
- Charity and further incentives to give back!
- Generous time off so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work!
- Market leading trips away
- Yearly bonus
Your personal earning and growth potential continue to drive interest in our client’s role so if you want to change the course of your recruitment career get in touch with James today!
Tel: 01 646 751 8814