Chief Financial Officer
|Job title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Salary:||£90,000 - £110,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Chief Financial Officer
Are you a dynamic and hardworking CFO looking to work in an internationally-growing business? Are you looking to contribute to the expansion of a firm and have a real voice at the top table? Are you looking for the opportunity to build and develop your own finance team?
An incredibly successful executive search firm is looking for an ambitious CFO to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. With a global presence, they are looking to continue with their growth, and you will have the opportunity to play a key role in driving strategy and improving performance across the company. You will be responsible for all financial decisions while providing commercial advice to senior stakeholders and influencing the strategic direction of the business.
The business is incredibly forward-thinking and need an energetic and collaborative CFO to drive and support their growth plans.
- Oversee, assess and develop the finance function where necessary.
- Prepare and consolidate monthly management accounts and provide first-class management information for review at Board level.
- Liaise with local and international auditors to lead the audit process and re-negotiate audit fees.
- Prepare, review and file all Statutory Accounts.
- Manage core financial processes and drive improvements across the finance function.
- Maintain full tax compliance across each international office, ensuring Directors and Partners are fully aware of their taxation position.
- Finalise board packs and maintain tight financial control of the business.
- Manage multiple currencies and various revenue streams across each site.
- Create and drive business strategy across the firm, working with senior leaders to enact long-term principles and goals.
- Implement robust corporate governance structures and ensure policies are engrained company-wide.
- Influence short and long-term planning strategies through providing value-adding management information at Board meetings.
- Build up a strong network of internal and external advisors, from banks to auditors to get the best deals and value for money.
- Manage relationships with Partners and Directors, challenging and resolving queries to deliver growth across each entity.
- Lead the executive team in driving business change and developing operational behaviours.
- Act as a strategic business partner to all levels of stakeholders, integrating commercial and financial leadership.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Experience within a search or recruitment firm – professional services or consulting experience may be considered.
- At least 5 years of management experience.
- Experience improving process using new and existing technology.
- Ability to integrate into a wide range of teams, gaining respect and influence from finance and sales staff alike.
- International experience and the ability to adapt to a ticking global clock.