|Salary:||£100,000 - £150,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 09:19|
My client, a highly acquisitive staffing business is looking for an innovative to head up their finance and operations functions.
With offices in 4 offices, they have a real international focus. They have expanded rapidly and are highly acquisitive, it is likely that in your tenure, you will see the business through a transaction!
In this role you will form an integral part of the senior management team, working closely alongside the Managing Director and the CEO to take the business to new heights.
- Prepare for a sale by ensuring the business is as attractive as possible to interested parties
- Oversee and grow the finance function
- Be a part of the senior management team and make major business decisions
- Assist the CEO in any M&A activity
- Expand the firm’s global position and exposure
- A dynamic and highly motivated CFO/COO
- A fully qualified accountant with solid experience within the staffing sector
- International experience, having established overseas offices
- Experience of taking a staffing business through a transaction
- Experience working within fast-growing businesses
Would you like the chance to join a business at the height of its success? If so, hit the apply button now and one of our consultants will be in touch.