|Salary:||£100,000 - £150,000|
|Contact Name:||Harry Rock|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2018 09:19|
My client, a highly acquisitive staffing business is looking for an innovative to head up their finance and operations functions.
With offices in 4 offices, they have a real international focus. They have expanded rapidly and are highly acquisitive, it is likely that in your tenure, you will see the business through a transaction!
In this role you will form an integral part of the senior management team, working closely alongside the Managing Director and the CEO to take the business to new heights.
- Prepare for a sale by ensuring the business is as attractive as possible to interested parties
- Oversee and grow the finance function
- Be a part of the senior management team and make major business decisions
- Assist the CEO in any M&A activity
- Expand the firm’s global position and exposure
- A dynamic and highly motivated CFO/COO
- A fully qualified accountant with solid experience within the staffing sector
- International experience, having established overseas offices
- Experience of taking a staffing business through a transaction
- Experience working within fast-growing businesses
Would you like the chance to join a business at the height of its success? If so, hit the apply button now and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's