|Salary:||£110,000 - £130,000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Pallant|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 11:03|
Our client is a specialist recruitment business and are looking to hire an extremely commercially minded CFO/COO to spearhead growth and completion of a corporate transaction. You will have exceptional communication skills as you will have control of both finance and operations of this impressive SME business. This will be a challenging yet rewarding role for the right individual and recruitment sector experience is essential.
You will need strong technical finance skills as you will be meeting a host of corporate finance specialists, as well as the commercial mindset to drive growth in sales operationally. Therefore, you will be a diverse individual who can partner with sales consultants, department heads, and external corporate finance professionals alike.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete oversight of operations and finance
- Producing monthly board pack and presenting
- Building relationships with external stakeholders and corporate finance professionals
- Managing a back office team of 7/8+
You will be or have:
- Experience in a senior finance/operations role within staffing firm/recruitment business
- Excellent technical finance skills, ideally from practice
- Energetic and ambitious
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's