Chief Financial Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£100,000 - £130,000|
|Reference:||5406 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Harry Hewson|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 10:28|
Chief Financial Officer
Are you an ambitious and hands-on CFO looking to drive commercial initiatives across a business? Are you looking to contribute to the expansion of a firm and have a real voice at the top table? Are you looking for the opportunity to build and develop your own finance team?
An incredibly successful consultancy firm is looking for a dynamic and engaging CFO to prepare the company for a corporate event by creating an exceptional finance team to match the fantastic reputation of the business. With a global presence, they are looking to continue with their growth, and you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the opening of new offices and driving their international expansion. You will be responsible for all financial decisions while providing commercial advice to senior stakeholders across the business, to lead improvement in all areas.
The business is incredibly forward-thinking and need an energetic and collaborative CFO to drive and support their ambitious growth plans.
- Oversee, assess and develop the finance function where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, from banks to auditors to get the best deals and value for money.
- Ensure first-class management information is provided.
- Liaising with local and international auditors to lead the audit process and re-negotiate audit fees.
- Work with department heads to create complex financial models to be rolled out for company-wide KPI analysis.
- Manage multiple currencies and various revenue streams across multiple sites.
- Help communicate and drive business strategy across the company by having a real voice with senior leaders across the firm.
- Advise senior leaders on viability of new offices and play a key role in the opening of new sites both in the UK and internationally.
- Planning strategies to build and pitch retainers to wide range of high-profile clients.
- Build up a strong network of internal and external advisors.
- Focal point for compliance across the all international offices and the UK, in terms of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring full tax compliance across every operating international office, ensuring all business leaders are fully aware of their taxation position.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Experience within professional services or a consultancy business.
- Ability to integrate into a wide range of teams, gaining respect and influence from finance and sales staff alike.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's