|Salary:||£150,000 - £200,000 + up to 60% bonus, equity and other bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Sachin Ruparelia|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 09:52|
Are you looking for a unique Group CEO position in which you will have the opportunity to grow an already established business whilst also identify and develop future ventures? Are you an extremely ambitious individual looking to participate in a serious wealth-creation opportunity? If so, this opportunity could be great for you.
This is an exceptional opportunity to operate within an ambitious, niche and entrepreneurial business alongside some inspirational leaders who are disrupting the status-quo.
It is their vision for a Group CEO to continue to grow the core business whilst simultaneously developing their newest venture, which will entail creating a group of start-up and SME recruitment businesses. The group has an open and transparent culture with a client-centric focus.
The ideal CEO will be responsible for:
- Direct line management & development of two MDs
- Ownership of the Group’s performance including margin review, cost analysis, workforce management and assessing commercial viability of new contracts
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Carefully selected and strategic M&A
- Develop a strategic business plan
- With support of the company’s Corporate Finance advisor, the CEO will identify, approach and pitch to start-ups and SMEs across a range of disciplines
- Lead post-acquisition integration
Experience and attributes required:
- Be a highly commercial individual with a proven ability to drive and influence change
- Be a prudent, confident and inspiring leader, with a proven track record in developing senior professionals
- Have substantial recruitment sector experience, ideally in a sizeable, high volume / low margin environment (in a senior leadership position)
- Have a strong finance understanding (including tax)
- Have experience of leading M&A activity and the successful delivery of post-acquisition integration
- Have experience in successfully growing managed service / outsourced provisions
- Be highly commercial; specifically, with a strong understanding of the needs of shareholders
- Understand and adapt to the needs of a high-growth business
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated and dynamic senior recruitment professional, to join a market-leading, highly innovative recruitment group in a career-enhancing, value-adding and extremely commercial role. Partnering with an extremely impressive entrepreneur, this is a unique proposition by way of leading an established business, whilst taking ownership of an exciting new venture, that will not only substantially develop the successful CEO’s career but also offers a substantial wealth-creation opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's