Care and Compliance Manager 12 Months FTC
|Job Title:||Care and Compliance Manager 12 Months FTC|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 15:23|
Are you an experience Compliance Manager? Do you have recruitment sector experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Then look no further!
Your new company is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets. They have an award-winning culture and a proven track record for growth.
The purpose of this role is to manage the smooth and seamless running of the Care and Compliance team. Excellent service and efficient delivery is the core of their success. Therefore, as the Compliance Manager you will have a key role in managing and exceeding objectives of PES process. The ideal candidate will also have the opportunity to manage a team in this role.
- Act the as the point of contact for various stakeholders of the business in respect to contract and compliance
- Understand the business terms in detail and be able to train and advise colleagues on their application
- Read, assess and advise on client terms of business, assisting consultants with negotiations where required
- Ensuring the business is completely protected from legal and commercial risk and where required escalate any legal, commercial and operation risks to the company
- Assist with audit processes at clients’ request, ensuring satisfactory results
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of current recruitment (and employment) legislation and be able to advise the business on forthcoming legislative changes (UK and international)
- Assess and ensure company-wide compliance with relevant legislation
- Oversee and manage all pre-engagement / on boarding screenings of all new contract placements undertaken by the team and ensure such screenings are completed in accordance with client requirements and deadlines
- Address all contractual and account queries as they arise and ensure they are resolved as quickly as possible
- Prior experience in contract and compliance management within recruitment (preferably in addition to international recruitment)
- Diligent, organised individual, deadline driven, process driven, proven experience in working collaboratively with the sales team
- Be confident in communication and negotiation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's