Business Systems Trainer
|Job Title:||Business Systems Trainer|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 11:56|
Business Systems Trainer
Would you like to create and deliver a bespoke recruitment systems training course as a Business Systems Trainer for a leading multinational recruitment company? Do you want to develop your current skillset whilst deliver training to new and experienced consultants using a range of innovative methods? How does having full ownership over all future systems upgrades sound?
As the Business Systems Trainer, you would be responsible for creating and delivering a comprehensive training platform for all sales staff within the firm, covering all recruitment systems, tools and applications. This is a unique opportunity to create a range of digital and supporting content and deliver it to a wide range of audiences, and you would have the autonomy to own the entire systems training piece, with the potential to create a team underneath you in the future.
The client is a market leader in data and analytics recruitment, with offices across the UK and USA. They are looking to expand their presence rapidly, both geographically and in the markets within which they operate, whilst maintaining their warm, relaxed and high-quality environment which has made them so successful. The global nature of the firm means there is also a significant opportunity to deliver training in the US offices.
The main responsibilities for the successful Business Systems Trainer will be:
- Create and deliver a comprehensive training course in all relevant recruitment tools and systems
- Work with senior management to identify and creatively any knowledge gaps
- Create and maintain a supply of supporting content for all existing systems
- Collaborate with the wider L&D team to ensure systems training is fully incorporated into the wider learning journey
The successful Business Systems Trainer will have:
- Experience of relevant training design and delivery or 1 to 1 support
- Expert knowledge of relevant recruitment CRM systems and tools – especially Bullhorn and LinkedIn
- Strong knowledge and experience of varying methods of training delivery, including classroom presentations, virtual sessions and webinars.
- The drive and desire to progress rapidly within the firm and take on a variety of responsibilities
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's