This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and multi-award winning business with a culture that's second to none! My client is looking for a HR/Business Operations Manager to join their growing team to maintain smooth business operations, with a focus on resourcing and recruitment.
Successful candidates will have real autonomy within the role and will report directly to the Managing Director.
Core elements of the role will include:
• Maintaining resourcing software to forecast long-term team capacity and identify and mitigate short-term risks in conjunction with other Managers
• Managing internal work requests from Leadership Team
• Co-ordinating internal team members to create proposals and RFPs
• Sourcing, reviewing and interviewing suitable candidates for future roles
• Managing employee onboarding and offboarding
• Maintaining contact and building rapport with the freelance talent pool (e.g. Associate Trainers, Project Managers, Event Managers etc.)
• Approving staff annual leave requests
• Creating job descriptions as well as managing relationships with external agencies.
• Keeping up to date with Compliance/HR matters that can impact the business.
• Passion, energy and drive for business values and improvements
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Highly adaptable, honest with strong team-working skills
• Strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Has a can-do attitude with a willingness to contributing to all areas of the business
• Strong understanding of profitability and project forecasting to ensure business performance.
• Experience across HR, project management and resourcing