WOULD YOU LIKE TO RELOCATE TO CALIFORNIA?
An award-winning international talent acquisition and advisory firm are seeking a Business Analyst to relocate to their head office in Los Angeles and be a key figure in their Artificial Intelligence production project that aims to pioneer disruptive platforms for various industries and be part of changing the world of work.
The company exudes excellence, first starting 10 years ago and already boasting 5 highly successful brands under their umbrella. Crucially, this would be the perfect time to join as the company frequently put in place succession plans to promote internally. As such, the opportunity for progression is incomparable.
The work-life balance on offer is significantly better than anything on offer while the offices are ideally located, right by the beachfront. Many roles may claim to be, but this is the only Business Analyst role on the market that is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The key responsibilities include:
- The preparation and conduction of analysis on numerous business processes through financial modelling
- Understand current business procedures and identify key areas of improvement
- Use financial modelling to forecast the businesses desired future state
- In control of conveying the impact of business decisions and implications to project managers and developers
The ideal Business Analyst will have:
- Experience of working within the recruitment sector
- Over 3 years of experience working as a data or business analyst
- A good understanding of financial modelling
- A bachelors degree in IT, Engineering or a similarly related field