Business Analyst / Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Analyst / Systems Analyst|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000 (depending upon experience)|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 13:05|
One of the leading international executive search firm’s in the world are looking for a business analyst to join their team. Whilst being incredibly successful across their offices in the UK and internationally, they are not so huge or corporate that they have lost the personal touch or ambition to improve. It's an extremely pioneering, friendly and professional environment - filled with the most impressive people in the industry!
We are looking for a committed and assiduous business analyst with experience working within the finance function. With a minimum of 3 years related work experience. The ideal candidate would have experience of working within a search, recruitment or other people related business.
You will provide support to the finance team an the wider client facing teams within the business, and you will be working closely in conjunction with the IT team. You mean responsibilities will revolve around:
- Ownership of the development and maintenance of the finance system
- Nurturing and developing their monthly accounting models using the Vision reporting tool in Excel
- Working with the team to produce and analyse monthly accounts (along with other management information)
- Developing the interaction/communication between the finance system and other systems within the business (e.g. timesheet recording, expenses and their in-house management information system)
- Monthly KPI analysis and reporting
- Providing analysis for all parts of the business
- Assessing potential new systems, project managing system implementations
- You will be reporting directly into the Finance Director
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Strong systems, IT and process knowledge
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Would have experience within a varied and fast paced environment
- Will ideally be a business/systems analyst with experience working closely with both the finance and IT functions whilst also business partnering with the client facing teams.
- Experience of Infor SunStems (version 6) and Vision reporting
- Advanced Excel modelling skills including VBA and Macros
- An understanding of programming languages such as SQL would be advantageous but is not a requirement
- You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with stakeholders at Board level
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
- Able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
- Accounting background would be advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's