|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 09:42|
Accounts Assistant - Bank
Our client is a fast growing, international professional services business based in the City.
They are looking for a hardworking and confident finance professional to join their business in supporting the FD. This role will expose you to an array of Finance duties including ownership of Accounts Payable, Receivables, Payroll and Credit Control.
Experience working in a recruitment or services business will be beneficial!
- Processing a high-volume contractor Payroll.
- Being the first point of contact for all Payroll queries.
- Raising invoices.
- Credit control.
- DSO reporting.
- Account reconciliations.
- Allocating cash.
- Assisting Finance Director with month end duties.
- Any ad hoc reporting.
- Experience processing Contractor Payroll.
- Previous experience in a services/recruitment business.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in finance.
- An outgoing personality.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's