|Job title:||Billing Specialist|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Zachee Mbemba|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Our client is a fast-growth consultancy group who is looking for an experienced Billing professional to join their Finance department. The role will require someone to have good communication & relationship building skills as you will be in regular liaison with the consultants to resolve issues.
Due to new legal compliance legislation, part of the query process will be to check for accuracy and adjust bills to clear queries in line with policies and agreements in place.
- Read contract/agreements and identify pertinent terms
- Issue bills and credit notes, both UK and International.
- Implementing complex billing arrangements
- Take responsibility for the timely preparation and dispatch of bills.
- Execute complex bills
- A high volume of bills per month
- Answer billing queries.
- Follow up approvals with project managers via telephone, email
- Make time and cost entry amendments in billing
- Enter subcontractor’s mark-up and another accrual information
- Obtaining correct approvals for invoices, write‐offs, and write‐up
- Save all invoice backup and approval documents
- Assist with month-end revenue reviews for internal controls
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Internal reporting/review of various reports
- Respond to queries from clients, practices, and others in Finance team
- Sending copy invoices, producing project financial information, etc.
- Advising on the allocation of cash on respective invoices
- Prepare summaries on projects upon request received from management.
- Ad-hoc projects as requested
- Experience of time and expenses billing software
- Multi-currency transactions.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Numerate, with a keen eye for detail
- Well‐organized approach to work, ability to prioritize tasks
- Good communication skills and a professional attitude
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work independently
- Generally, works in an office environment
- “We can do” attitude
- Billing experience in a professional services setting.