|Job Title:||Billing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Cabrera|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 12:15|
Our client, a global consulting business are looking for an experience Billing professional to join their Accounts Receivable department. The role will require someone to have good communication & relationship building skills as you will be in regular liaison with the consultants to resolve issues.
Key to this role will be an understanding of the billing & invoicing process in a large, professional environment. The business works with a corporate client base including most of the FTSE 250, as well as many other blue-chip organisations globally. A professional telephone manner, and the ability to problem solve is essential.
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Reviewing and validating details of client proposals and confirmed engagements in SAP
- Responsible for the whole client billing process for specific billing offices
- Ensure all details, back up documentation and information is obtained from the client
- Ensure all requests have been sent to client for approval before submission
- Ensure all clients invoices are submitted to the correct client postal and email address; some to be submitted via client online systems
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Supporting the accountants when determining whether to accrue or defer revenue
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes
- Becoming the “go-to” person for billing queries for specific billing offices
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed, bright, numerate and enthusiastic
- Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of SAP or other large enterprise wide accounting systems
- At least two years relevant work experience – ideally within the recruitment sector