|Job Title:||Billing Manager|
|Salary:||£34,000 - £42,000|
|Contact Name:||Til Schultheiss|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 15:36|
Are you an ambitious finance professional who wants to be part of a fast-growing public relations and communications agency? Do you want to work at a business which offers a fun, vibrant, exciting work environment and which encourages flexible working?
Our client, a fast-paced international PR firm, is looking for a Billing Manager who will be directly responsible for overseeing the billing processes across their client base - mixture of project and retained billing, holding regular team meetings and managing the Billing Assistant in their day-to-day duties this is a wide-ranging role offering great progression and exposure.
Key duties include:
- Managing the sales ledger and directly managing the billing assistant who will be responsible for the credit control and invoicing
- Regularly liaising with MD's and senior staff across all client accounts to ensure that their revenue is forecasted accurately, keeping the P&L up to date
- Controlling foreign exchange transactions across multiple currencies, trading between them to maximise profits
- Creating client profitability reports for monthly senior leadership meetings and preparing project figures for company presentations
- Keeping a record on the progress of each staff member's revenue contribution
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in dealing with revenue within the media and creative industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience liaising with stakeholders/account team re WIP/project tracking
- Experience using Paprika