|Job Title:||Billing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £34,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 09:21|
Are you a billings coordinator looking for a new and exciting role that will allow you to have an immediate impact on the company? Are you looking for a people-orientated role that will allow you to be the face of the finance function whilst also taking full ownership of the end-to-end billing process? Are you looking to work in a company that is looking to develop your potential and give you exposure to, and also the opportunity to lead, a variety of projects?
An ever-growing global professional services firm is looking for a billings coordinator to join the team to take full control of the billing process and partner closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure the smooth running of this at all times. You will be responsible for partnering with two divisions of the company and will be the point of the contact for external clients, managing all relationships to ensure that any queries are quickly resolved.
- World leading global advisory and leadership firm that has a deep impact on the leadership of the biggest organisations in the world.
- Multiple offices across the globe and a particularly impressive office in the heart of London that offers a 360 view of the city.
- Lean back-office function with a focus on developing personal talent.
- Runs international initiatives on a variety of subjects such as promoting young talent and improving diversity.
- Taking control of the full billing process for two divisions of the business to ensure management receive accurate reporting on billings, debtor and functional KPIs.
- Take ownership over the client billing process from the point the engagement letter is signed, ultimately ensuring all bills are accurate and sent out in a timely manner to the appropriate recipient.
- Play a leading role in improving the client billing process with the aim of refining controls, reducing the administrative needs and improving accuracy.
- Building strong working relationships and communicating effectively with Consultants and their Executive Assistants to obtain all information in a timely fashion.
- Producing and circulating the debtors reporting dashboard on a weekly basis for Consultants.
What you need
- At least 2 years' billing experience.
- A strong interest in building relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of working in a high-pressure and dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring consistently accurate billing.
- Self-motivated to exceed expectations on performance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,000 - £40,000
Junior Account Manager
£20,000 - £22,000
Experienced Recruiter - Media Division
£20,000 - £30,000 basic plus 33% commission
Experienced Recruiter - Exec Search background
£25,000 - £40,000 basic plus 33% commission
Experienced Recruiter - Contract/Interim Desk
£22,000 - £35,000 basic, plus 33% commission on billings