|Job Title:||Billing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £34,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 10:27|
Are you looking for that alternative ROUTE into Management Accounts? Have you got 1-2 years’ experience within the creative sector with WIP in a Finance Assistant or Billing role?
My client, an award winning PE backed Public Relations company are looking to continue the impressively rapid growth they’ve been experiencing recently by bringing someone in to fill this Billing Coordinator role and eventually progress to an MA role within the business! Working in the finance department of this rapidly growing company will provide a vast amount of exposure to senior responsibilities including Management Accounts as well as your day-to-day. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a finance team of 10 within an SME that is also social, dynamic and fast-paced.
Key responsibilities include:
- Exposure to month-end processes working closely with Management Accountants
- Timesheet collation, billing invoices
- Report to Billing and Credit Control Manager
In order to be considered you must:
- Have WIP and billing experience with at least 1-2 years minimum experience within a Billing or Finance Assistant role in a Media & Creative business
- Be sociable and work well in fast-paced and dynamic environments
If you are a strong personality who is sociable, ambitious, confident and always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a rapidly growing business with an exciting creative background then this is the role for you!
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now!