Billing and Revenue Manager
|Job Title:||Billing and Revenue Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Lord|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 13:09|
Are you the sole biller in your company?
Have you been dealing with project managers and client on a daily basis?
Are you looking to work for one of the largest marketing and technology companies on the planet?
The company that I am currently working with are part of one of the biggest advertising and marketing groups in the world, and they are looking for a No.2 in finance to work directly with the Finance Director. This role, acting as part of the senior finance team will give you the chance to develop your current billing and management skills in a company that is experiencing some incredible growth, in a fast-paced environment. An understanding of SOX is key for this role, due to the expansion of thern US office and being the key liaison between the offices.
You would be working in one of the most creative spaces in Central London, in a modern office to help the current team develop websites, online platforms and apps for universal audiences and brands.
The role presents a unique opportunity for a methodical, hard-working and personable experienced Billing and Revenue Accounts Manager to join an exciting, pre-existing but developing brand. As a fast-paced organisation, it is imperative that our finance team is able to nurture the growth in not only people, but projects as well as clients, through our international and global expansion.
The Ideal Billing and Revenue Accounts Manager will be responsible for;
- Frequently updating suitable documents and monthly revenue recognition
- Following up on immediate budgeting, any billing or invoicing and payment issues
- Monitor the estimated project costings and forecasting/ preventing any over-spending
- Timely approving appropriate expenses and managing the project and company financial queries
- Frequently liaising with the Coach team to review project position and billing situation
- Assisting the team with revenue forecasts and offering any financial advice
- Guaranteeing project records replicate SOWs and have sufficient client approval
- Updating and maintaining internal reporting processes
- Managing, reporting and becoming the key correspondent between the shared services transactional staff and the internal finance team
- Providing and collecting all information required for audit requests
The Ideal Billing and Revenue Accounts Manager will have experience in;
- Being able to manage your time whilst meeting deadlines in a fast-paced office
- Producing detailed and error-free work
- Working in a billing and revenue management position previously
- Understand the U.S accounting regulations and procedures, such as SOX
- Sufficient cloud-based tools – Google office
- Sage, preferably Sage line 500
- Zoho Reports would be incredibly beneficial (non-essential)
What would be beneficial for you to also have:
- Experience assisting the senior management team with ad hoc finance duties and projects
- Work with alongside creative and technical teams
- Being able to promote a positive, collaborative and eco-friendly culture, whilst driving productivity and creativity (especially)
The benefits and perks package on offer;
- Extremely Competitive salary
- Free food and drinks in-house
- Fun, supportive and unique working environment
- Laptop and phone for professional usage
- Flexible working hours, and location
- UNLIMITED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!
- Incredible maternity or paternity perks
- Gym membership
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's