|Job Title:||Billing Analyst|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:20|
My client is a rapidly expanding leading global professional services firm based in the heart of Central London. In this role you will be a key business partner to the clients and the wider finance function. You will be imperative in a growing finance team.
- Run full billing process with clients and work closely with the client engagement team and also the senior directors of the clients.
- Stay apprised of contract addendums and extensions and their impact on client invoicing and work in progress management.
- Business partner with colleagues in Accounting, Tax, Finance, and Legal departments in performance of responsibilities and provide guidance on engagement issues.
- Monitor work in process on engagements and work effectively with engagement teams to prepare and issue client invoices in a timely manner according to the client billing schedule.
- Perform time and expense fee adjustments, write-offs, transfers, and/or application of advances and retainers.
- Evaluate and handle sensitive internal and client data with appropriate care and confidentiality.
- Exercise judgment in responding to unique and urgent situations; including time sensitive, nonstandard, and/or complex client invoicing requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire order to cash value stream; including client engagement and contract review, invoicing, revenue recognition, and cash application.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business or related field preferred
- 0-3 years accounting/finance experience preferred (in a Consulting or similar professional services firm preferred but not required).
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; able to learn new systems and tools
- High-energy, flexible and an ability to perform well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and customer service attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Must have the ability to work full time in a fast-paced office environment.