|Job Title:||Billing Administrator|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 14:34|
Would you like to join an internationally renowned business who have an exceptional reputation for promoting from within? Does working within a highly professional yet sociable finance team appeal to you?
They have world-class training for their internal staff and this position offers an opportunity to progress into a management position in the not too distant future.
This international organisation, due to the nature and volume of roles they recruit, are an integral part of the global economy and represent an opportunity not to be missed.
If you have a professional and hard-working attitude to work with strong confidence also great communication skills the recruitment sector is for you.
- Start to finish billing process
- Checking the compliance of new customers
- Generating reports and analysis of data
- Raising and sending invoices
- Handling queries
The ideal Billing Administrator will have:
- Two years’ billing experience or a recent graduate
- Accounts/admin experience
- High attention to detail as well as organisational skills and the capability to prioritise
- Knowledge of processes and also billing is looked-for
- Good Excel skills
Apply now as interviews will begin within the next week.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's