|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 08:51|
I am working with an incredible VC backed company leading the market in Tech and Executive search recruitment. They are looking for an incredible bid writer to join their exceptional and high performance bid team with the aim of driving business into the company.
Reporting into a highly experienced Bid Director, this is an important role in ensuring that the bids and proposals submitted by the business are of the highest quality and continual to meet the outcome targets established for the Bid Team. The focus of the role is to create engaging and detailed tender content to continue to build upon the high performance of sales within the global business.
Key responsibilities include:
· Research into new business opportunities / frameworks / projects within the recruitment industry.
· Completing supplier information at various stages of the tender process
· Working in a collaborative and highly supportive two person bid’s team to ensure tender / proposal documents are completed in line with the client’s expectations and within defined timescales.
· Writing new content for bids and proposals, to ensure that they fully answer the client’s specific questions and represent the company’s capability to the fullest extent.
· Ensuring the timely submission of tender / proposal documents, effectively measuring deadlines set internally and those defined by the client.
Essential Skills/ experience:
· Minimum experience of 6 months experience in a bid writing role preferably within the recruitment sector
· Articulate and confident creative writer.
· Previous experience of producing creative content to strict deadlines, e.g. bids / tenders, journalism, copywriting, etc.
· Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
· Highly motivated with a real eye for detail and an unwillingness to compromise on quality.
· Computer literate, fully proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.