|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 13:31|
I am working with an incredible international multi branded recruitment company leading the way in natural resources and STEM global recruitment sector. They are looking for an incredible bid professional to join their exceptional bid’s and tender’s function with the aim of driving business into the company.
Reporting into a highly experienced Global Bids Manager, this is an important role in ensuring that the bids and proposals submitted by the business are of the highest quality and attain the win outcome targets established for the Bid Team. The focus of the role is to create engaging and comprehensive tender content to win business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Research into new business opportunities / frameworks / projects within the recruitment industry.
- Completing supplier information at various stages of the tender process
- Working in a collaborative 5 person bids team to ensure tender / proposal documents are completed in line with the client’s expectations and within defined timescales.
- Writing new content for bids and proposals, to ensure that they fully answer the client’s specific questions and represent the company’s capability to the fullest extent.
- Proof reading and editing content provided by other stakeholders for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar and alignment to the question posed.
- Ensuring the timely submission of tender / proposal documents, effectively measuring deadlines set internally and those defined by the client.
- Creative writing of editorial content in support of marketing campaigns and PR activity.
Essential Skills/ experience:
- Minimum experience of 18+ months experience in a bid writing role preferably within the recruitment sector
- Articulate and confident creative writer.
- Previous experience of producing and excelling in providing creative content to strict deadlines, e.g. bids / tenders, journalism, copywriting, etc.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
- A real eye for detail and an unwillingness to compromise on quality.
- Computer literate, fully proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- A highly motivated individual with the ability to work unsupervised and proactively.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's