|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 11:11|
Do you want to join a highly successful, collaborative and award-winning environment? Would you like the opportunity to work on the full bids and tender process whilst also working as part of the wider bids team on multi-million pound bids too? Would you enjoy working within a team with a real family feel? This is a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a Bids professional who is passionate and career-driven to help their business continue to grow. You will be working on a broad-range of bids and companies, from SME businesses, right up to blue chip businesses, so no two days will be the same!
RESPONSIBILITY: End to end project management and ownership of individual bid opportunities.
COLLABORATION: Working closely with experienced Bids professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role within a high performing bids team, whilst also working closely alongside experienced team members to continually grow your skill-set.
- Manage the end to end bid process
- Review and appraise potential Bid opportunities
- Write client focused, evidence-based, market leading materials to convert bid opportunities to wins
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail; maintaining high standards for delivery, quality and accuracy
- Work alongside the wider Bids team on project activities
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.