|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 11:11|
Do you want to join a highly successful, collaborative and award-winning environment? Would you like the opportunity to work on the full bids and tender process whilst also working as part of the wider bids team on multi-million pound bids too? Would you enjoy working within a team with a real family feel? This is a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a Bids professional who is passionate and career-driven to help their business continue to grow. You will be working on a broad-range of bids and companies, from SME businesses, right up to blue chip businesses, so no two days will be the same!
RESPONSIBILITY: End to end project management and ownership of individual bid opportunities.
COLLABORATION: Working closely with experienced Bids professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role within a high performing bids team, whilst also working closely alongside experienced team members to continually grow your skill-set.
- Manage the end to end bid process
- Review and appraise potential Bid opportunities
- Write client focused, evidence-based, market leading materials to convert bid opportunities to wins
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail; maintaining high standards for delivery, quality and accuracy
- Work alongside the wider Bids team on project activities
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's