|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2017 09:53|
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a leading role within a high performing Bids team in a global organisation. The business is renowned for their culture of challenging norms, being open to ideas and are constantly developing and growing.
GREAT ENVIRONMENT: A supportive and collaborative environment where ideas are encouraged and taken on board
RESPONSIBILITY: Manage the end to end bid process as an integral part an industry leading bids team, enabling you to develop you professionally to help take your career to the next level
TRAVEL: International and UK travel within the role
SALARY: A very competitive salary of up to £50k in London, and £40k in Birmingham and Manchester
The ideal person is extremely articulate, highly organised and has experience within a similar role.
- Project manage and own the bid process including creating a bid plan, deadline dates and sign off
- Identify process improvements to enhance bid capability and bid quality
- Proactively support, design and deliver bids, proposition documents, tender and other sales and service related collateral
- Contribute towards the increase of business wins
- Contribute towards the research phase of bidding e.g. analysing the customer website whilst understanding the employer branding
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's