|Job Title:||Bid Executive|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 11:59|
Are you a strong writer who is looking to join a high-performing team where you will be challenged and developed? This is the opportunity for you!
My client a Global RPO and MSP solution provider are looking for a lead bid executive for their Head Office in Central London, to join their every growing team.
As one of the leading names in recruitment you'd be getting exposure to multi-million pound bids, taking an active autonomous role within the team, gaining experience in multiple disciplines with a view to being put on a path to becoming a Bids Manager in your own right. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative Bids Writer to join a world leader in their field.
- Written responses to client questions, based on in-depth knowledge of our own business.
- Engaging with all areas of our operational business including stakeholders ranging from MDs, Operations, Account and Client Services Directors through to Managers and Account Leaders globally.
- Working with the sales lead to develop the unique value proposition in accordance with specific client requirements
- Using a range of innovative solutions and services to devise a compelling proposition to meet client requirements.
- Managing all outputs and submissions in line with brand guidelines and required formatting.
- Actively contributing to the best practice of bid and content management across the business by updating and maintaining the centralised knowledge and information excellence portal.
- Supporting the central management team stakeholders with expert business knowledge across all service and solution elements.
The ideal candidate:
- A knowledge and understanding of writing Bids and Tenders in a professional environment
- Will have a creative and adaptable writing style.
- Will have experience in journalism - either through a formal. qualification or through professional or voluntary experience.
- Strong written and communication ability
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to brand guidelines
This is a great time to join the business, the Bids team has already grown exponentially in the last 12 months and the business is continuing to grow. If you're a creative Bid Writer with experience in the recruitment sector then this is a great job for you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's