|Job Title:||Bid Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 15:48|
I am working with a high-performance well-established large recruitment company operating across the UK looking for a hands on bid professional to join their growing bids and tenders function. As a business they provide a range of innovative talent solutions to their clients and have grown considerably over the past 5 years. Reporting to the Head of Bids and Tenders, this is an important role in ensuring that the bids and proposals submitted by the business are of the highest quality and attain the win outcome targets established for the Bid Team. The focus of the role is to create engaging and comprehensive tender content to win business.
Key responsibilities include
- Research into new business opportunities / frameworks / projects within the recruitment industry.
- Completing supplier information at various stages of the tender process
- Working with the Head of Bids and Tenders to ensure tender / proposal documents are completed in line with the client’s expectations and within defined timescales.
- Writing new content for bids and proposals, to ensure that they fully answer the client’s specific questions and represent the company’s capability to the fullest extent.
- Proof reading and editing content provided by other stakeholders for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar and alignment to the question posed.
- Ensuring the timely submission of tender / proposal documents, effectively measuring deadlines set internally and those defined by the client.
- Creative writing of editorial content in support of marketing campaigns and PR activity.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Articulate and confident creative writer.
- Experience of the recruitment industry.
- Previous experience of producing creative content to strict deadlines, e.g. bids / tenders, journalism, copywriting, etc.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
- A real eye for detail and an unwillingness to compromise on quality.
- Computer literate, fully proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe.
- A highly motivated individual with the ability to work unsupervised and proactively.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's