|Job Title:||BI Analyst|
|Location:||City of Manchester|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 09:40|
My client, an award-winning Recruitment Agency are currently seeking a BI Analyst to join their high-performance team, they have grown considerably in the past 15+ years to become a dominant partner in their sectors with a constant focus on innovation and internal development. They are now seeking a BI Analyst to join their high performance Business Intelligence function to add to the team of 4 already in place. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a team that is responsible for providing insight across the business including the creation of new reports, data analysis and ad-hoc reporting requests. The role involves working closely with key stakeholders as well as developers and end users.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Building detailed reports in Power BI, SSRS, Excel or SPs to be invoked by bespoke reporting applications.
· Requirements gathering for new reports and requests.
· Stakeholder management and project delivery.
· Management of and improvements to the data warehouse and analytics platforms.
· Delivery improvements in data quality, database and reporting efficiency.
· Adopting a continuous improvement methodology and delivering a best in class service to the business
· You will need a minimum of 2 years experience within BI and database development
· SQL Server development background (SQL Server 2016, 2012, 2008), Strong TSQL scripting (SSIS & SSRS)
· PowerBI or similar Visualisation software, Advanced Excel
· Experience of Cloud, AWS or Azure and migration to cloud
· ITIL knowledge - experience working with incidents, service requests, changes, problems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's