Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£27,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 09:44|
Junior Management Accountant – Central London
Our client is a fast growth, international Professional Services business, seeking to hire ambitious accountants to fit with their exciting growth plans. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to progress with full study support whilst learning from qualified accountants, enabling you to unlock your potential.
Being a fast-paced environment, we are looking for bright, confident accountants who thrive under pressure. Successful candidates will be given unparalleled responsibility from day one, so if its increased responsibility you are after this could be the job for you.
- Assist Finance Manager with Management Accounts.
- Management of balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Ensuring monthly reporting is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Credit Control.
- Full maintenance of sales and purchase ledger.
- Processing invoices.
- Managing and producing accounting data.
- Preparing ad hoc reports.
The Idea Candidate:
- Will have experience using Sage 50, InTime or Itris.
- Have previous Recruitment experience.
- Will be an excellent communicator.
- Good excel skills.
Our client is looking to hire immediately, so apply now for a response in 24hours!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant - Immediate Start
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000
Interim Senior Management Accountant (one year fixed-term contract)
Santa Monica, Los Angeles
$60,000 - $80,000
£22,000 - £28,000
£20-000 - £25,000