Assistant Head of Financial Operations
|Job Title:||Assistant Head of Financial Operations|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £90,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2017 10:47|
Our client, a fast growth professional services firm based in the City are looking for an Assistant Head of Financial Operations. The role will involve effectively business partnering, and completing the transition for them onto a new back-office system. This position will require someone to have strong leadership qualities, and experience of managing key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be expected to drive initiatives that improve service delivery and cash conversion and inspire and lead our teams to meet challenging and exciting targets and deputise for the Director of Shared Service.
The roles key responsibilities will involve but not be limited to;
· Responsible for the companies complex pay + bill process
· Change management – improving and implementing new controls and processes
· Leading a team of 30+ (Payroll, Credit and Billing)
· Assisting with the final implementation phase for their new system
· Engage the front office senior leadership in problem resolution
· Partner with the front office to maintain seamless processing and reduce back office rework
· Monitor the company collections – improving and reducing aged debt /DSO
· Develop and mentor junior staff within the team (promoting ‘organic’ growth)
This role will suit someone with a background in running large pay + bill functions in a high volume environment. Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's