|Job title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you seeking that next LEAP in your career? Have you got previous experience within a fast-paced company in the creative sector as an Accounts Assistant?
My client, a globally integrated marketing and brand experience business that works across sport, entertainment, innovation, media and more, are looking to continue the impressive growth they’ve been experiencing recently by bringing someone in to fill this Assistant Accountant role. Working in the finance department of this exciting, creative company will provide an excellent opportunity to progress and grow as a finance professional. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a creative company that is also social, dynamic and fast-paced.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of month-end journal processes for Accrued Income, COS to WIP, Overhead prepayments and accruals, Labour
- WIP review – ensure client billing is up to date
- Reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc tasks (journal processing – Code corrections, Job allocations, Account reconciliations)
- Calculation of overtime hours, Client rebates, accrual journal processing, and sales commission
In order to be considered you must:
- Have completed AAT training or begun ACCA/CIMA training
- Be able to interpret/analyse data, particularly numerical
- Be sociable, outgoing and work well in fast-paced and dynamic environments
If you are a strong personality who is sociable, ambitious, autonomous, confident and always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a rapidly growing business with an exciting creative background then this role is for you!
So what are you waiting for? Apply for this role now!