|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 09:55|
Are you looking for that STEP UP in your career? Have you got experience within a fast-paced company in the media & creative sector as an Assistant Accountant?
My client, a globally integrated marketing and brand experience business that works across sport, entertainment, innovation, media and more, are looking to continue the trend of impressively immense growth they’ve been experiencing recently by bringing someone in to fill this Assistant Accountant role. Working in the finance department of this exciting, creative company will provide a vast amount of opportunity to progress and grow as a finance professional. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a creative company that is also social, dynamic and fast-paced.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of month-end journal processes for prepayments, accruals, WIP/COS adjustments, staffing costs, and month-end steps
- Daily calls with the Japan finance team and managing issues
- AP/AR tasks
- Reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc tasks
- Project budget support – checking the formula, structure, exchange rate and taxes
In order to be considered you must:
- Have completed AAT training or begun ACCA/CIMA training
- Be able to interpret/analyse data, particularly numerical
- Be sociable and work well in fast-paced and dynamic environments
If you are a strong personality who is sociable, ambitious, confident and always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a rapidly growing business with an exciting creative background then this is the role for you!
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's