|Job title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £27,000|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
Are you an ambitious up-and coming finance professional with experience in the Creative, Media & Marketing sectors? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? Do you seek a wide-ranging role that will give you exposure to all aspects of the finance function?
I am working with an integrated agency in London who are adding to their team. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller with added support from the Senior Accountant you will have all the tools to help develop your skills and take your career to the next level.
Key duties include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing and reconciliation.
- Liaise between the shared accounting service for accounts payable, staff expenses, billing and credit control.
- Help with monthly management accounts preparations, particularly with prepayments, accruals etc.
- Fixed assets
- Balance sheet control
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to the business expenses policy
- Provide financial analysis as required.
- Assist the Senior Accountant and provide cover for
- Help in the continuous improvement to systems and processes across the business.
- Ad hoc duties where required
- Be studying towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Have prior experience in the Media, Marketing & Creative sectors
- Have strong attention to detail and a bubbly personality
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of the business
- The ability to work to tight deadlines