|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000 (pro-rata)|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Donaghy|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 07:59|
Are you an aspiring Accountant who has reached a glass ceiling in terms of your development? Do you want to work within a global networked organisation who are truly the world leaders in their field? Are you searching for that next stepping stone in your career?
If so, I am working on just the role for you. I am representing one of the most reputable global organisations in the Marketing sector as they seek to appoint an Assistant Accountant. Specialising within the Financial Reporting team you will be given a wide array of technical exposure as you add these skills to your arsenal while gaining exposure to senior global stakeholders
Key duties include:
- Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Journal postings as necessary
- Help implement policies and procedures across the European team, as requested by the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Monitor business controls in accordance with global policies.
- Support resolution of inter-company disputes, where appropriate.
- Propose settlement of relevant/approved inter-company balances.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in a Finance/Accounting role
- Prior knowledge of a group/shared service function
- Prior experience of inter-company cash and bank processes
- Proficient in MS Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's