|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 11:10|
Our client is a high-end, professional staffing firm based in Central London. They are looking to hire an ambitious Accountant to support their FC & to manage the end to end process at month end.
They are looking for a confident self-starter who is interested in the process & systems side to finance and also has a commercial outlook to how the Accounts impact on a businesses’ growth. The right candidate should also be able to liaise with senior management on a regular basis to feedback on their financial reports/analysis.
- Preparing the Monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, deferred income and completing bank reconciliations.
- Credit control
- Processing weekly contractor payroll accurately and timely
- Sales invoicing including tracking POs
- Managing purchase ledger
- Processing business expenses
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Assistant with external audits
- Preparing VAT returns
- Have previous experience from within the recruitment sector (not essential, but a definite advantage)
- Part qualified CIMA, ACCA, or equivalant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's