|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 10:01|
Doesn't monthly massages, massive summer parties, and 50% gym membership sound amazing? Are you a bright, proficient, intelligent graduate with 6 months' admin experience? Would you like the opportunity to join a legal, boutique recruitment company in London with excellent benefits and great work culture?
My client is a specialist legal recruitment company based in London who are looking for an inquisitive graduate to join their team as an Administrator/Receptionist. The ideal Administrator/Receptionist will only require 6 months experience in a similar role. As the Administrator/Receptionist you will have the opportunity to join an outgoing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone junior to work in a professional environment and gain hands-on experience. The Administrator/Receptionist must be professional and presentable as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Welcome all visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual, ensuring the company brand is appropriately represented
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and functions.
- Organising meetings and travel
- Supporting the HR Manager and provide ad hoc support to the rest of the office
- Weekly reporting on sales leads, proposals and ongoing project work
- Updating and formatting CV’s and updating the company database
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of positive professional competence
- Must be degree educated
- Must show significant individual initiative and a positive work ethic.
- Well-developed time management and organisation skills.
- Must present professionally at all times, particularly when meeting and greeting clients, candidates and other third parties.
- Must be a team player and understands that the success of the firm always depends on active cooperation among members of staff at all levels.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's