|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 10:01|
Doesn't monthly massages, massive summer parties, and 50% gym membership sound amazing? Are you a bright, proficient, intelligent graduate with 6 months' admin experience? Would you like the opportunity to join a legal, boutique recruitment company in London with excellent benefits and great work culture?
My client is a specialist legal recruitment company based in London who are looking for an inquisitive graduate to join their team as an Administrator/Receptionist. The ideal Administrator/Receptionist will only require 6 months experience in a similar role. As the Administrator/Receptionist you will have the opportunity to join an outgoing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone junior to work in a professional environment and gain hands-on experience. The Administrator/Receptionist must be professional and presentable as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Welcome all visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual, ensuring the company brand is appropriately represented
- Undertake general administrative support tasks, such as filing and document management
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and functions.
- Organising meetings and travel
- Supporting the HR Manager and provide ad hoc support to the rest of the office
- Weekly reporting on sales leads, proposals and ongoing project work
- Updating and formatting CV’s and updating the company database
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of positive professional competence
- Must be degree educated
- Must show significant individual initiative and a positive work ethic.
- Well-developed time management and organisation skills.
- Must present professionally at all times, particularly when meeting and greeting clients, candidates and other third parties.
- Must be a team player and understands that the success of the firm always depends on active cooperation among members of staff at all levels.