|Job title:||Administration Manager|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Jordan King|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000
We’re looking to place a charismatic, bubbly and applied individual into an Administration Manager role reporting to the Engagement Manager.
This well-established Recruitment company have had expediential growth within the last decade, featuring on the Financial Times 1000 list of highest growing SME’s.
With offices all around the UK, you will be working within their HUB in London, where the opportunity to progress will exceed you…
Get excited for opportunities to progress, brilliant bonuses and a buzzing office environment…
Key Skills (NOT limited to):
- Accurate candidate registration, capturing and recording all candidate’s details in Bullhorn
- Add operatives temporary placements to Bullhorn with the correct candidate and pay rates assigned
- Add new rate templates to Bullhorn rate cards
- Deal with general phone queries
- Liaise with FC accounts team regarding timesheet and invoice queries
- Liaise with Labour Manager to advertise job vacancies through various job boards and shortlist potential candidates
- Recruit/Resource/Register operatives via phone calls, applications, texts, emails etc
- Assist colleagues attending job fairs/open days
- Share key information identified when dealing with the client, to the FG team. E.g Client full name, company name, mobile number, email address etc
- Ensure all weekly reports are accurate and sent by Friday at midday
- Accurately and efficiently process and create timesheets for payroll using timesheet portal
- Work to ensure 100% of operatives are paid correctly and on time
- Ensure 100% compliance on all operative date for payroll process
- Ensure that office supplies are adequately stocked at all times
This is a super opportunity for an ambitious professional looking to build a career within an operational function at a rapidly expanding, leading recruitment group, in a business critical and career developmental role.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 72 hours. Please note that candidates without the desired experience will not be considered for the role.