|Job Title:||Admin Assistant|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 11:37|
Prague, Croatia, Barcelona are just a few of the places you could be heading off to with my client. Are you a bright, intelligent, ambitious graduate with 1-2 years' experience as an Administrator or Office Assistant? Would you like the opportunity to join a fast-paced, vibrant, dynamic recruitment company who offers amazing incentives and great company culture?
My client is an established Recruitment Company based in Reading who are looking for a degree educated, personable Admin Assistant to support the Head of Operations. The ideal Admin Assistant will be competent, inquisitive and thrive in an autonomous role. The successful Admin Assistant will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of areas in the business and will want to bring new ideas.
- Raising outgoing invoices and credit control on overdue items
- Updating the system with any incoming invoices and recording incoming payments using Quickbooks
- Processing contractor paperwork, timesheets and invoices using their online timesheet system
- Helping to set up and onboard new starters to the business
- Keeping spreadsheets and databases up to date
- Stationery/ office/ IT supply orders
- Keeping filing up to date
- General admin support as needed for the 5 members of the management team
- Helping to organise events and trips
- Dealing with third-party suppliers to negotiate the best deals
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Helping to manage the social media/ website platforms
- Processing employee expenses
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree Educated
- Have at least 6 months experience in an administrative/ office support role, covering some of the duties above.
- Be tech savvy with experience using all Microsoft Office packages
- Have good communication and written skills