Accounts Semi Senior
|Job Title:||Accounts Semi Senior|
|Salary:||£29,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 11:22|
Are you working in practice, where the clients are dull? Do you want a chance to work for One of London's most entertainment groups?
Our client an Central London based, market leader in entertainment that are looking for a Accounts Semi-senior to support the Accountancy team. Successful experience in practice & be studying ACCA or CIMA.
The position is best suited to someone who is passionate about continuing their career in accounting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive analysis of receipts
- Full completion of purchase ledgers, including the payment of company suppliers
- Leading the sales ledger team, raising invoices and managing credit control
- Reconciling cash expenditure and bank accounts
- Multiple VAT and Tax returns
- Full preparation of tour accounts, which will include (but not limited to) matching costs to budget and investigating variances
The person must have:
Degree in accounting or finance
Actively studying ACCA or CIMA
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's