|Job Title:||Accounts Payable|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 17:11|
Our client is an international, luxury brand looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic Accounts Payable. Do you have between 6 months to 1 years' experience in Accounts Payable? Do you want more exposure to Accounts Payable in an established, luxury house? The ideal Accounts Payable will be positive, ambitious and an excellent team player.
- Ensuring invoices, credit cards and petty cash are processed in a timely manner.
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all issues are fully dealt with, i.e. copy invoices obtained; queries resolved, and reconciliations are completed accurately and on time.
- Payment runs processing and reviewing.
- Aged Creditor reporting.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- 6 months - 1 years experience in a finance role
- Understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
- Meticulous bookkeeping and accountancy skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a plus but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Accounts Payable - Entertainment Agency (TEMP)
£14 - £15 ph
Accounts Analyst (Contract) - SOFTWARE company - Central London
Part time - Accounts Assistant - Design Agency
Part time - Accounts Assistant - Advertising Agency - West End
West End - London
£22,000 - £25,000 PRO RATA