Do you want to work at a fast-growing asset management business? Are you looking to gain more responsibility and take ownership of the Accounts Payable function of the company?
Our client is a family-owned, high-end asset management firm based near Oxford Circus with an impressive portfolio of luxury commercial real estate in some of the most sought-after locations in London.
After a period of continuing impressive growth, they are seeking to appoint an AP supervisor to join their finance team. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller your remit will be to take ownership of the entire AP function ensuring robust, accurate and timely information is delivered.
Main duties of the role include:
- Own and organise the monthly payment run process.
- Provide clear and accurate advice to suppliers and colleagues on AP policies and procedures
- VAT returns
- Bank recs, cash management
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective invoice processing and timely payments
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good well-rounded knowledge of Accounts Payable process end to end
- Good Excel knowledge
- Willing to use own initiatve to come up with solutions