Accounts Payable - Film & TV
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable - Film & TV|
|Salary:||£19,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 14:22|
Our client a central London based Film & TV company that is looking for a junior Accounts Payable member to support the team function. Successful candidates will require a desire to learn and grown rapidly in a market leading organisation.
The position is best suited (but not limited) to someone with previous experience within the Film & TV Industry, looking for a the next step in their financial career.
All applicant must have used SAP previously.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing of Purchase Invoices
- Daily Banking in GBP, EUR and USD
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- UK Payments & Cheques
- International Payments for UK companies
- Dealing with queries on Account Helpdesk
- Other ad-hoc projects
The person must:
- A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
- Proactive in nature and understands what needs to be done. Able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
- A high attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard