Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional?
Have you worked or would like to work in the Media and Creative Industry?
Working with some of the biggest brands around the globe is the day to day life for this award-winning agency, they continue to dominate the branding industry and do so with ease. Working in the finance team is a crucial part to this agencies success and they are now giving you the opportunity to get involved.
My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable associate to join their finance team in a newly created role, as they continue the growth succession. The main duties of the role will be managing the purchase ledger for 5 of the business’ units, assisting the finance team in their general day to day running of the finances and then assisting with all other queries, truly an opportunity to make a role your own!
Here is what the ideal Accounts Payables associate will be doing;
- Receive and verify invoices from Suppliers, liaising with SSC (shared service centre)
- BACS and preparation of other payments
- Verifying transactions to comply with company policies and procedures
- Raising PO’s
- Freelancer reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Manage fixed assets register, with assets depreciation and that addition and disposal are properly calculated
- Inter-company recharges, reconciliations and reporting (ICS)
- Posting any reallocations of expenses for jobs where required
- Liaising with group units, relating to intercompany balances
- Assist in Finance ad-hoc duties, getting involved in any team responsibilities
- Review of any business costs to potentially reduce expense
What the ideal Accounts Payables associate will have;
- Finance related degree
- Studying towards a professional qualification
- Proficient in using Excel to an intermediate/ advanced standard
- Maconomy experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Strong numerical skills
- Motivated, dedicated and willing to learn!
- Quick learner, being able to pick up systems and processes
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Excellent team working skills with strong communication ability