Accounts Payable - Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable - Creative Agency|
|Contact Name:||Kianna Briggs|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 16:25|
New Year New Opportunity! Do you have over 1 years Accounts Payable experience? Do you thrive working in a creative and media environment? If so this is the perfect role for you. Our client; a global creative talent agency specialising in photography, Fashion and Design is looking for the best Accounts Payable clerk to join its dynamic and trendy team. The ideal Accounts Payable will have an interest in fashion, celebrity, beauty and the print industry. This candidate will seek to grow with the accounting and finance team as the company rapidly expands into new markets and creative services.
- Ensuring invoices, credit cards and petty cash are processed in a timely manner.
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all issues are fully dealt with, i.e. copy invoices obtained; queries resolved, and reconciliations are completed accurately and on time.
- Payment runs processing and reviewing.
- Aged Creditor reporting.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Work experience in finance highly regarded. 2+ years of experience
- Understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes.
- Degree or qualified by experience in accounting / finance.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal skills
- Meticulous bookkeeping and accountancy skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of NetSuite Dynamics is a plus but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's