Would you like to work in one of the most fascinating, socially rich, industries in Central London?
Do you have 2+ yrs Accounts Payable experience?
Are you ready to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Digital Media companies in the British capital?
Our client are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to manage the purchase ledger process within a dynamic and growing finance team. Their main aim is to encourage the younger generations digital media ecosystem. Their technology is used by many brands and content-owners to communicate with nearly half-a-billion children each month. The company has revolutionized the young tech market, the technology which delivers digital media capability with comprehensive design to ensure complete and utter safety for kids and parents across the globe. They have reshaped the digital media world with their child-proof concepts and technology including advertising platforms, safety, technology filters, social media platforms - designed for children U14 and Authentication software for complete browsing discretion.
This is an incredible position for somebody looking to develop their career in accounting. Working in a team orientated culture and office, you will have the chance to experience and advance your current skills.
- Process purchase invoices and reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with publishers, suppliers and respond to customer queries
- Process expense claims and ensure employees are re-paid, according with the company’s policy
- Match invoices against purchase order's and investigate and/or manage all the discrepancies for a resolution
- Assist with completing the month-end process
- Deal with accounts queries, through multiple lines of communication
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist the team with ad hoc reports/ projects
- Support the team with the implementation of new systems, processes and controls
The perfect Accounts Payable Administrator will have:
- Accounts payable (Minimum of 2 years’ experience would be beneficial)
- Demonstration of good understanding of basic Accounting concepts and double entry bookkeeping
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP and SUMIF formulas. (Bonus)
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal
- Can-do attitude and able to display an initiative to further improve our AP process
- Very organised, methodical in approach and high attention to detail desired
- Works well under pressure, deadline driven, with great problem-solving skills
- Able to work well in a team, as well as on individual basis
- Study Support available (AAT) and career progression within the role and company
- Incredible culture and team environment within the office
- Quarterly incentive and social events
- Be part of a very fast-growing business, with major plans for expansion
If you think this Accounts Payable Administrator is the perfect role for you, why wait? Just click apply now!!