|Job Title:||Accounts Payable|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 15:17|
Our client, a large professional services business are looking to add an AP professional to their team after a strong end to 2019 has meant their workload has increased.
You will be part of a team, and will have opportunities to learn new skills with the full support of several qualified accountants. This position will be suited to someone ambitious & enthusiastic, with a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include;
- Processing a high volume of invoices on a weekly and monthly basis
- Supplier payments
- Assisting with Audit preparation
- Bank and statement reconciliation
- Checking invoices and payments
- Liasing with suppliers and ensuring any queries are successfully resolved or escalated.Managing and updating PO spreadsheet.
- Manual cheques raised and processed as necessary.
- Month-end reconciliation of Aged Creditors to Nominal Purchase ledger balance.
- Checking Supplier statements to ensure invoices and credit notes posted.
- Preparing month-end purchase ledger accruals
- Controlling Petty Cash & reconciling at the end of the month
- Weekly reporting
- Analysis using Excel
- Ad hoc admin duties
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's